Student Dress Code Regulations and Uniform Policy
- Solid white, red, or light blue with a collar.
- Any undershirt worn should be white and without any insignias showing through.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Solid navy, must not be more than two inches above or below the knee.
- Solid navy, “Docker’s style” note: no cargo (pockets on the legs), corduroy or jogging pants.
- Solid navy, may not be worn after October 31st and not before May 1st.
- Solid white, navy, or red, worn over a collared uniform top.
- Sweaters will be solid, button down cardigans.
- No hoods will be allowed.
- Only navy “Our Lady of the Lake” sweatshirts designed by Our Lady of the Lake Regional Catholic School are allowed.
- These sweatshirts are sold periodically throughout the school year.
- Solid white or navy.
- Crew length (at least 2″ above the ankle).
- Girls may wear white or navy knee sock or tights, no nylons.
- All shoes must be leather or leather looking dress shoes, have non-marking soles and heels no higher than one inch in height.
- They must be navy, brown, or black.
- Laces must be navy, brown, or black and must be tied.
- No sandals, boots, “heelies” or clogs are allowed.
- Students in grades 6-8 must have a pair of navy blue gym shorts, and a plain T-shirt.
- All students must have a pair of “gym only” athletic shoes with non-marking soles. This rule protects our gymnasium floor.
- One or two small and discrete pieces of jewelry may be worn.
- NOTE: for safety reasons, hoop or fishhook style earrings may not be worn.
- Earrings must be small post and simple in design.
- Earrings should not be more than ½ inch in overall size.
Face & Nails:
- Make-up and nail polish are not to be worn to school.
- “Rub-on tattoos” are not allowed in school.
- All hair accessories must be solid (white, clear, navy, brown, or black) and simple in pattern, free of sequins, rhinestones or other ornamentation.
- Hair should be clean and neatly combed.
- Boots, snow pants, winter jacket, hats, gloves or mittens, must be worn by all students when muddy or snowy weather exists.
*All clothing must be sized to fit properly.
Whenever a student can not be in full uniform, the student must present an excuse written by a parent. Jeans may not be worn when a student is unable to be in uniform.
Shorts are not permitted on days in which School Mass is celebrated.
It is the parent’s responsibility to see that their children come to school properly dressed. Appropriate dress should be worn at all times. When the students are out on a field trip representing Our Lady of the Lake Regional Catholic School, they should be dressed in their school best. Student attire is to be considered in good taste, neat, and clean.