In recognition of the importance of Christian service, the students at Our Lady of the Lake Regional Catholic School perform service to our Lord (i.e. service to their parish, school, and community). Family participation is encouraged. Families will be notified of upcoming service opportunities.
In addition to paying their tuition, each family is required to share their time, talent, and treasure by providing 100 approved service hours to support our school. This obligation will be primarily met through major school fundraising and volunteer activities such as those listed below. Families may choose to purchase some, or all of the equivalent of service hours, at $12/hour. Please see our tuition policy in the student handbook for further details.
Ways You Can Help…
- Box Tops and Labels for Education Helpers (Clippers & Counters)
- Catholic School’s Week Volunteers
- Classroom Helpers
- E.L.F. Presenters
- Special Events Coordinator
- Grant Writers
- Golf Outing Volunteers/Spring Fundraisers
- International Dinner Volunteers
- Lunchroom Helper
- Morning Arrival Supervisors in All-Purpose Room/Cafeteria
- Outside Lunch Recess Supervisor
- Special Programs – i.e. Robotics
- Veteran’s Day Chairperson
- Volunteer Luncheon Helpers
- Yearbook Editor
Vegas Night ***Postponed***
Our next big fundraiser is May 9th, 7-10 pm.
Earn Family service hours by selling Vegas Tickets. For each $10 ticket sold earn $5 towards service hours. Work the Vegas night from 6-10:30 pm; earn service hours. Donation Chair and Food Chair volunteers are needed; earn service hours. Contact Marikay 752-5339.
Memorial Day Weekend, Friday, and Saturday at 11 am – 3:30 pm. Baked goods needed! Bake Sale Contact: Kait (709-1116)
2020 Theme, The Roaring 20’s, will be held on October 24th. Please plan on attending the next Home & School meeting as we begin planning. Contact Marikay 752-5339.
- 50/50 and Grand Raffle tickets ($10/each) will go on sale in March. New this year; a guaranteed winner of a 2020 Polaris Ranger 500 (donated in part by Spicer’s Boat City). Our obligation will be $4,500. We hope having a guaranteed prize will promote higher ticket sales!!! The Ranger will be on display and available to transport to area events to help promote ticket sales.
- This year, each $10 raffle ticket sold earns $5 towards service hours.
- There will be a contest for the top families that sell the most tickets before the end of this school year. Students from the winning families will be able to slime staff members, volunteers, and even Fr. Peter!!! Students will be able to bring in food items to be used during the two-minute slime event!!!
- There will be another contest for top sellers over the summer! Details to follow.
- A final push for ticket sales will start at the beginning of the school year.