School Bus Driver
Position: School Bus Driver
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Prudenville, MI
Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School is accepting applications to fill a Bus Driver Position for its Roscommon to Prudenville route for the 2021-2022 school year.
On school days, Bus Drivers will pick up students in the morning bringing them to school; in the afternoon, return them home. With advance notice, there will also be an occasional school and/or class field trip in which the driver will be needed.
Job duties would include (not an inclusive list):
- Ensuring the safety of children getting on and off the bus.
- Keeping order and safety on the school bus.
- Understanding and enforcing school rule’s and conduct.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Willingness to work with children.
- Must possess a clean driving record.
- CDL Driver’s License is required (A, B, or C with a P and S endorsement).
- Must pass a background check, be fingerprinted, and pass a DOT physical.
Hours are morning and afternoon, when school is in session. If needed for a field trip advance notice of the hours needed will be provided and scheduled.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.